Ann Marie Navar-Boggan
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Accuracy and validation of an automated electronic algorithm to identify patients with atrial fibrillation at risk for strokeAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Electronic address
Am Heart J 169:39-44.e2. 2015..There is no universally accepted algorithm for identifying atrial fibrillation (AF) patients and stroke risk using electronic data for use in performance measures...
- Underimmunization at discharge from the neonatal intensive care unitA M Navar-Boggan
Department of Internal Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Perinatol 32:363-7. 2012..The objectives of this study are to determine immunization rates at discharge from the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) among infants 2 months of age and above and to evaluate risk factors for underimmunization...
- Congenital rubella syndrome and autism spectrum disorder prevented by rubella vaccination--United States, 2001-2010Brynn E Berger
Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road NE, Room 7017 CNR Building, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
BMC Public Health 11:340. 2011..The objective of this study was to estimate the numbers of CRS and ASD cases prevented by rubella vaccination in the United States from 2001 through 2010...
- Variability in performance measures for assessment of hypertension controlAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am Heart J 165:823-7. 2013..Definitions of multiple performance measures exist for the assessment of blood pressure control; however, limited data on how these technical variations may affect actual measured performance are available...
- Proportion of US adults potentially affected by the 2014 hypertension guidelineAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Division of Cardiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
JAMA 311:1424-9. 2014....
- The impact of a measurement and feedback intervention on blood pressure control in ambulatory cardiology practiceAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Electronic address
Am Heart J 167:466-71. 2014..Although hypertension is a modifiable cardiovascular risk factor, up to one-third of ambulatory patients have uncontrolled blood pressure (BP). We evaluated the impact of a targeted provider feedback intervention on rates of BP control...
- Hyperlipidemia in early adulthood increases long-term risk of coronary heart diseaseAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
From the Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC A M N B, E D P, B N, M J P Boston University, Boston, MA R B D and Mike Rosenbloom Laboratory for Cardiovascular Research, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Canada A D S
Circulation 131:451-8. 2015..We evaluated the association between years of exposure to hypercholesterolemia in early adulthood and future coronary heart disease (CHD) risk...
- Hypertension control among patients followed by cardiologistsAnn Marie Navar-Boggan
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 27710, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:352-7. 2012..The overall rate of hypertension control among patients followed in cardiology clinics, as well as clinician variability in control rates, is unknown...
- The feasibility and accuracy of evaluating lipid management performance metrics using an electronic health recordChristopher P Danford
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC Electronic address
Am Heart J 166:701-8. 2013....
- Pediatric-specific antimicrobial susceptibility data and empiric antibiotic selectionJoel C Boggan
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, DUMC 3499, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Pediatrics 130:e615-22. 2012..We hypothesized significant susceptibility differences exist for pediatric isolates and that distributing these results would alter antibiotic choices...