Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Use of emergency medical service transport among patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: findings from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment Intervention Outcomes Network Registry-Get With The GuidelinesRobin Mathews
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, 2400 Pratt St, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Circulation 124:154-63. 2011....
- In-hospital major bleeding during ST-elevation and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction care: derivation and validation of a model from the ACTION Registry®-GWTG™Robin Mathews
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Am J Cardiol 107:1136-43. 2011....
- Trends in outcomes among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionChee Tang Chin
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore Electronic address
Am Heart J 167:36-42.e1. 2014..The objective of this study is to assess trends in evidence-based therapy use and short- and long-term mortality over time among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI)...
- Spousal depression, anxiety, and suicide after myocardial infarctionEmil L Fosbøl
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, 2400 Pratt Street, Room 7461, Terrace Level, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Eur Heart J 34:649-56. 2013..Death of a spouse from acute myocardial infarction (AMI) presents hardship, yet few studies have investigated the psychological consequences of fatal and non-fatal AMI on spouses...
- Risk adjustment for in-hospital mortality of contemporary patients with acute myocardial infarction: the acute coronary treatment and intervention outcomes network (ACTION) registry-get with the guidelines (GWTG) acute myocardial infarction mortality modeChee Tang Chin
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore
Am Heart J 161:113-122.e2. 2011..We developed and validated a model to predict the risk of in-hospital mortality for contemporary patients with acute MI treated in routine clinical practice...
- Modifiable factors associated with failure to attain low-density lipoprotein cholesterol goal at 6 months after acute myocardial infarctionSeth S Martin
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am Heart J 165:26-33.e3. 2013..We sought to illuminate patient and provider characteristics associated with LDL-C goal nonattainment after AMI...