Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Use of emergency medical service transport among patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: findings from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment Intervention Outcomes Network Registry-Get With The GuidelinesRobin Mathews
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, 2400 Pratt St, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Circulation 124:154-63. 2011....
- In-hospital major bleeding during ST-elevation and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction care: derivation and validation of a model from the ACTION Registry®-GWTG™Robin Mathews
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Am J Cardiol 107:1136-43. 2011....
- Trends in outcomes among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionChee Tang Chin
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore Electronic address
Am Heart J 167:36-42.e1. 2014..The objective of this study is to assess trends in evidence-based therapy use and short- and long-term mortality over time among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI)...
- Differences in short-term versus long-term outcomes of older black versus white patients with myocardial infarction: findings from the Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes with Early Implementation of AmericaRobin Mathews
From the Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC R M, A Y C, L T, T Y W, K L T, M T R, E D P and National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore C T C
Circulation 130:659-67. 2014..Blacks are less likely than whites to receive coronary revascularization and evidence-based therapies after acute myocardial infarction, yet the impact of these differences on long-term outcomes is unknown...
- Spousal depression, anxiety, and suicide after myocardial infarctionEmil L Fosbøl
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, 2400 Pratt Street, Room 7461, Terrace Level, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Eur Heart J 34:649-56. 2013..Death of a spouse from acute myocardial infarction (AMI) presents hardship, yet few studies have investigated the psychological consequences of fatal and non-fatal AMI on spouses...
- Risk adjustment for in-hospital mortality of contemporary patients with acute myocardial infarction: the acute coronary treatment and intervention outcomes network (ACTION) registry-get with the guidelines (GWTG) acute myocardial infarction mortality modeChee Tang Chin
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore
Am Heart J 161:113-122.e2. 2011..We developed and validated a model to predict the risk of in-hospital mortality for contemporary patients with acute MI treated in routine clinical practice...
- Modifiable factors associated with failure to attain low-density lipoprotein cholesterol goal at 6 months after acute myocardial infarctionSeth S Martin
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am Heart J 165:26-33.e3. 2013..We sought to illuminate patient and provider characteristics associated with LDL-C goal nonattainment after AMI...
- Check it, change it: a community-based, multifaceted intervention to improve blood pressure controlKevin L Thomas
From the Department of Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC K L T, B R S, R M, M A, R M C, E D P Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC K L T, B R S, K D T, N M A L, S C, L T, R M, M A, R M C, E D P Healing with CAARE, Inc, Durham, NC S E B, K D Duke Translational Medicine Institute, Durham, NC R M C Department of Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH K B
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 7:828-34. 2014....