Adam P Goode
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- The influence of rural versus urban residence on utilization and receipt of care for chronic low back painAdam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC 27707, USA
J Rural Health 29:205-14. 2013....
- Low back pain and lumbar spine osteoarthritis: how are they related?Adam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC 27713, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 15:305. 2013..An understanding of the relationship between spine degeneration and LBP may be improved with further population-based research in the areas of genetics, biomarkers, and pain pathways...
- Lumbar spine radiographic features and demographic, clinical, and radiographic knee, hip, and hand osteoarthritisAdam P Goode
Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1536-44. 2012....
- Association between serum and urine biomarkers and lumbar spine individual radiographic features: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis ProjectA P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 20:1286-93. 2012..2) To explore interactions with race, gender and low back symptoms...
- Prevalence, practice patterns, and evidence for chronic neck painAdam P Goode
Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1594-601. 2010..To estimate the prevalence of chronic neck pain in North Carolina, to describe health care use (providers, treatments, and diagnostic testing) for chronic neck pain, and to correlate health care use with the current best evidence...
- Differences in comorbidities on low back pain and low back related leg painAdam Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Pain Pract 11:42-7. 2011..Investigate the influence of external factors such as depression and BMI among subjects with primary severe low back pain (LBP) and low back related leg pain (LBLP)...
- The risk of risk-adjustment measures for perioperative spine infection after spinal surgeryAdam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham NC, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:752-8. 2011..Cross-sectional data analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS)...