Reid Griffith Fontaine
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Response decision processes and externalizing behavior problems in adolescentsReid Griffith Fontaine
Duke University, Psychology Department, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Dev Psychopathol 14:107-22. 2002..These findings suggest that on-line behavioral judgments about aggression play a crucial role in the maintenance and growth of aggressive response tendencies in adolescence...
- Evaluative behavioral judgments and instrumental antisocial behaviors in children and adolescentsReid Griffith Fontaine
Center for Child and Family Policy, Duke University, Box 90545, Durham, NC 27708 0545, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 26:956-67. 2006....
- Toward a conceptual framework of instrumental antisocial decision-making and behavior in youthReid Griffith Fontaine
Department of Public Policy Studies, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 27:655-75. 2007..The absence of such a model may account, at least in part, for why the study of instrumental antisocial behavior in youth remains relatively limited...
- Social information processing and cardiac predictors of adolescent antisocial behaviorJoseph C Crozier
Department of Psychology, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708 0085, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 117:253-67. 2008..In addition, deviant SIP mediated the effects of elevated HRR reactivity and elevated RHR on antisocial behavior (for male and female participants)...
- Testing an individual systems model of response evaluation and decision (RED) and antisocial behavior across adolescenceReid Griffith Fontaine
Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
Child Dev 79:462-75. 2008..Findings are consistent with an individual systems perspective by which adolescents' antisocial conduct influences how they evaluate aggressive interpersonal behaviors, which affects their future antisocial conduct...
- Social information processing, subtypes of violence, and a progressive construction of culpability and punishment in juvenile justiceReid Griffith Fontaine
Department of Public Policy Studies, Duke University, United States
Int J Law Psychiatry 31:136-49. 2008....
- On-line social decision making and antisocial behavior: some essential but neglected issuesReid Griffith Fontaine
Department of Psychology, University of Arizona, 1503 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85721, United States
Clin Psychol Rev 28:17-35. 2008..In response, this article introduces discussion of these factors and reviews their possible roles in on-line social decision making and antisocial behavior in youth...