Stephanie J Chiu
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Validated automatic segmentation of AMD pathology including drusen and geographic atrophy in SD-OCT imagesStephanie J Chiu
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27708, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:53-61. 2012....
- Automatic segmentation of seven retinal layers in SDOCT images congruent with expert manual segmentationStephanie J Chiu
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Opt Express 18:19413-28. 2010..Results show that this method accurately segments eight retinal layer boundaries in normal adult eyes more closely to an expert grader as compared to a second expert grader...
- Spectral-domain optical coherence tomographic assessment of severity of cystoid macular edema in retinopathy of prematurityRamiro S Maldonado
Department of Ophthalmology, Duke Eye Center, Duke University, Durham, NC 27705, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 130:569-78. 2012....
- Maturation of the human fovea: correlation of spectral-domain optical coherence tomography findings with histologyLejla Vajzovic
Department of Ophthalmology, Duke University Eye Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 154:779-789.e2. 2012..To correlate human foveal development visualized by spectral-domain optical coherence tomography (SDOCT) with histologic specimens...
- Dynamics of human foveal development after premature birthRamiro S Maldonado
Department of Ophthalmology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Ophthalmology 118:2315-25. 2011..To determine the dynamic morphologic development of the human fovea in vivo using portable spectral domain-optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT)...
- Image inversion spectral-domain optical coherence tomography optimizes choroidal thickness and detail through improved contrastPhoebe Lin
Duke Eye Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:1874-82. 2012....
- Subfoveal fluid in healthy full-term newborns observed by handheld spectral-domain optical coherence tomographyMichelle T Cabrera
Department of Ophthalmology, Duke Eye Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 153:167-75.e3. 2012..To report retinal findings for healthy newborn infants imaged with handheld spectral-domain optical coherence tomography (SD OCT)...