Lauren M Chan
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Defining spatial and temporal patterns of phylogeographic structure in Madagascar's iguanid lizards (genus Oplurus)Lauren M Chan
Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Mol Ecol 21:3839-51. 2012..Integrating information across spatial and temporal scales allows us to identify and better understand the mechanisms generating patterns diversity...
- Population differentiation of temperate amphibians in unpredictable environmentsLauren M Chan
Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Corson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2701, USA
Mol Ecol 18:3185-200. 2009....
- Integrating statistical genetic and geospatial methods brings new power to phylogeographyLauren M Chan
Department of Biology, Box 90338, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 59:523-37. 2011....
- Concatenation and concordance in the reconstruction of mouse lemur phylogeny: an empirical demonstration of the effect of allele sampling in phylogeneticsDavid W Weisrock
Department of Biology, University of Kentucky, USA
Mol Biol Evol 29:1615-30. 2012..By employing an approach where individual alleles are treated as operational taxonomic units, we show that phylogenetic results are substantially influenced by the selection of alleles in the concatenation process...
- Nuclear and cpDNA sequences combined provide strong inference of higher phylogenetic relationships in the phlox family (Polemoniaceae)Leigh A Johnson
Department of Biology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 48:997-1012. 2008..Many relationships within Loeselieae remain uncertain. Overall, inferred phylogenetic relationships support a higher-level classification for Polemoniaceae proposed in 2000...
- Increased population sampling confirms low genetic divergence among Pteropus (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) fruit bats of Madagascar and other western Indian Ocean islandsLauren M Chan
Department of Biology, Box 90338, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708 Field Museum of Natural History, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605, USA, and Vahatra, BP 3972, Antananarivo 101, Madagascar Centro de Ciências do Mar do Algarve, Universidade do Algarve, Campus de Gambelas 8005 139, Faro, Portugal and Department of Biology, University of Kentucky, 101 TH Morgan Building, Lexington KY 40506
PLoS Curr 3:RRN1226. 2011..Despite finding a similar pattern of low sequence divergence among species, increased sampling provides insight into the phylogeographic history of western Indian Ocean Pteropus, uncovering high levels of gene flow within species...