Anne W Beaven
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- A phase I study evaluating ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin®) in combination with bortezomib (Velcade®) in relapsed/refractory mantle cell and low grade B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomaAnne W Beaven
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 53:254-8. 2012..3%) for an overall response rate (ORR) of 50%. The combination of standard dose ibritumomab tiuxetan and bortezomib at 1.5 mg/m(2) is well tolerated with a promising response rate...
- Infusional mitoxantrone plus bolus melphalan as a stem cell transplant conditioning regimen for multiple myelomaAnne W Beaven
Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Cancer Invest 29:214-9. 2011..Myelosuppression and mucositis were the most frequent adverse events. This regimen is well tolerated and the survival compares well to other transplant trials...
- Combined-modality therapy for early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma: maintaining high cure rates while minimizing risksChris R Kelsey
Department of Radiation Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 26:1182-9, 1193. 2012..In favorable patients, as few as 2 cycles of ABVD have been shown to be effective. The current combined-modality approach seeks to maintain high cure rates but minimize risks by optimizing both chemotherapy and radiation therapy..
- Radiation therapy in the management of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: still relevant?Chris R Kelsey
Department of Radiation Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 24:1204-12. 2010..Finally, for patients with advanced DLBCL who are no longer responsive to systemic therapy, RT may provide rapid and durable palliation of local lymphoma-related symptoms...
- Recombinant human keratinocyte growth factor palifermin reduces oral mucositis and improves patient outcomes after stem cell transplantAnne W Beaven
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27710, USA
Drugs Today (Barc) 43:461-73. 2007....
- Impact of consolidation radiation therapy in stage III-IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with negative post-chemotherapy radiologic imagingJennifer A Dorth
Department of Radiation Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 84:762-7. 2012..While consolidation radiation therapy (i.e., RT administered after chemotherapy) is routine treatment for patients with early-stage diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), the role of consolidation RT in stage III-IV DLBCL is controversial...
- The effect of palifermin on chemotherapyand radiation therapy-induced mucositis: a review of the current literatureAnne W Beaven
Division of Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Support Cancer Ther 4:188-97. 2007....