ADRIAN C ANGOLD
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Psychiatric diagnostic interviews for children and adolescents: a comparative studyAdrian Angold
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Box 3454 Duke University Medical School, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:506-17. 2012....
- The Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Assessment (CAPA)A Angold
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 39:39-48. 2000..To describe the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Assessment (CAPA). The base interview covers the age range from 9 to 17 years...
- Psychiatric disorder, impairment, and service use in rural African American and white youthAdrian Angold
Center for Developmental Epidemiology, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 59:893-901. 2002..The Caring for Children in the Community Study examined the prevalence of DSM-IV psychiatric disorders and correlates of mental health service use in rural African American and white youth...
- Puberty and depressionAdrian Angold
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Center for Developmental Epidemiology, Duke University Medical Center, Brightleaf Square, Suite 22, 905 West Main Street, Durham, NC 27701, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 15:919-37, ix. 2006....
- Nosology and measurement in child and adolescent psychiatryAdrian Angold
Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:9-15. 2009..Finally, we deplore the failure of standardized assessment techniques to have penetrated more deeply into everyday clinical assessment...
- EPIDEMIOLOGY OF PUBERTAL HORMONAL CHANGES AND DEPRESSIONAdrian Angold; Fiscal Year: 2002..Funding is sought for two years of support for assay completion and data analysis. ..
- Assessing Preschool Comorbidity: A Test-Retest StudyAdrian Angold; Fiscal Year: 2002..Interviewers will be blind to the screen status of the subjects. Each of the two PAPA interviews for each subject will be conducted by different interviewers. ..
- CADPRC IN DEVELOPMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGYAdrian Angold; Fiscal Year: 2003..Each will be responsible for fostering junior researchers, particularly minority researchers, of all disciplines. ..
- Outcomes of Preschool Mental Health ProblemsAdrian Angold; Fiscal Year: 2009..g., from depressive to conduct symptoms - heterotypie continuity). ..
- Preschool Anxiety Disorders in Primary CareADRIAN C ANGOLD; Fiscal Year: 2010..It will also indicate that "prevention" efforts for anxiety disorders will need to be started much earlier than is usually supposed. ..