Affiliation: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Advances in drug treatments for children and adolescents with autism and other pervasive developmental disordersRichard P Malone
Department of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19124 8358, USA
CNS Drugs 19:923-34. 2005..In autism, alternative treatments have also been used, but none have shown benefit in well-designed studies...
- Ziprasidone in adolescents with autism: an open-label pilot studyRichard P Malone
Department of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine, 4641 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:779-90. 2007..The purpose of this study was to collect pilot data on the efficacy and safety of ziprasidone in adolescents with autism, focusing on safety issues of weight gain and QTc...
- The role of antipsychotics in the management of behavioural symptoms in children and adolescents with autismRichard P Malone
Drexel University College of Medicine, Friends Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19124, USA
Drugs 69:535-48. 2009..Drug administration should be initiated at low dosages and subsequent dosage changes should be based on tolerability and clinical response...
- Risperidone treatment in children and adolescents with autism: short- and long-term safety and effectivenessRichard P Malone
MCP Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:140-7. 2002..Many clinicians believe that risperidone will not induce dyskinesias in children. The authors investigated open risperidone treatment in children with autism and included findings on dyskinesias...
- Pharmacotherapy of aggression in a 9-year-old with ADHDRobert L Findling
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Cleveland Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:653-8. 2007
- Treatment recommendations for the use of antipsychotics for aggressive youth (TRAAY). Part IIElizabeth Pappadopulos
Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:145-61. 2003..To develop treatment recommendations for the use of antipsychotic medications for children and adolescents with serious psychiatric disorders and externalizing behavior problems...
- Juvenile maladaptive aggression: a review of prevention, treatment, and service configuration and a proposed research agendaDaniel F Connor
Department of Psychiatry MC1410, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington 06030 1410, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 67:808-20. 2006..To propose a research agenda for disorders of aggression in child and adolescent psychiatry...
- Consensus report on impulsive aggression as a symptom across diagnostic categories in child psychiatry: implications for medication studiesPeter S Jensen
Center for the Advancement of Children s Mental Health, Columbia University NYSPI 1051 Riverside Drive, Unit 78, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:309-22. 2007..If so, how should IA be assessed, pharmacological studies designed, and ethical issues addressed?..
- Abnormal movements with the addition of clindamycin to risperidone in a girl with autismRichard P Malone
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 18:221-2. 2008
- Controlled Study of Olanzapine in Children with AutismRichard Malone; Fiscal Year: 2005..Abstract Not Provided ..
- Long-Term Olanzapine Treatment in children with AutismRichard Malone; Fiscal Year: 2008..Phase 2 is a long-term (6 months) maintenance study of olanzapine responders who continue on open-labeled treatment. Phase 3 is a naturalistic follow-up of subjects. Multiple measures and raters are employed. ..