Naomi E Goldstein
Affiliation: Drexel University
- Miranda comprehension in adults with mental retardation and the effects of feedback style on suggestibilityMICHAEL J O'CONNELL
National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Law Hum Behav 29:359-69. 2005..Most participants who received positive reinforcement for their answers on a second trial expressed confidence about improvement from trial 1 to trial 2, although accuracy did not improve. Implications of these results are reviewed...
- Comorbid symptom patterns in female juvenile offendersNaomi E Goldstein
Department of Psychology, Drexel University, MS 626, 245 North 15th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102 1192, USA
Int J Law Psychiatry 26:565-82. 2003
- Juvenile offenders' Miranda rights comprehension and self-reported likelihood of offering false confessionsNaomi E Sevin Goldstein
Department of Psychology, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19102 1192, USA
Assessment 10:359-69. 2003..Research and policy implications of this study are presented, and recommendations for use of the original and revised instruments are reviewed...
- Cognitive dysfunction in advanced heart failure and prospective cardiac assist device patientsRalph J Petrucci
College of Medicine, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 81:1738-44. 2006..It is also not clear how intravenous inotropic therapy and mechanical cardiac assist devices (MCAD) affect cognitive function...
- Anger Management Treatment for Female Juvenile OffendersNAOMI GOLDSTEIN; Fiscal Year: 2007..Jesse Berlin, Dr. Stephen Leff, and Mr. Robert Schwartz; and 4) implementation of the proposed study. Dr. Goldstein's training will be based out of Drexel University, where she is as an assistant professor of psychology. ..