Affiliation: Drexel University
- Public health and law collaboration: the Philadelphia Lead Court studyCarla Campbell
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19102 1192, USA
Am J Public Health 103:1271-7. 2013..We determined whether Philadelphia Lead Court is effective in enforcing lead hazard remediation in the homes of children with elevated blood lead levels...
- Primary prevention of lead exposure--blood lead results at age two yearsCarla Campbell
School of Public Health, Drexel University, 1505 Race Street, MS 1034, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Int J Environ Res Public Health 9:1216-26. 2012....
- Primary prevention of lead exposure: the Philadelphia lead safe homes studyCarla Campbell
The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Public Health Rep 126:76-88. 2011..Lead exposure in children can lead to neuropsychological impairment. This study tested whether primary prevention interventions in the newborn period prevent elevated blood lead levels (BLLs)...
- Health and housing collaboration at LAST: the Philadelphia Lead Abatement Strike TeamCarla Campbell
Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19130 1400, USA
Public Health Rep 120:218-23. 2005..In the first two years of the LAST program, 1,037 properties (both backlog and new properties) that housed 1,476 children were remediated, representing a significant increase in remediation capacity...
- Effect of a follow-up professional home cleaning on serial dust and blood lead levels of urban childrenCarla Campbell
Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Primary Care Center, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Arch Environ Health 58:771-80. 2003..Frequent, repeated cleanings may be required if blood lead or dust lead levels are to be reduced and sustained at low levels in urban homes...