Affiliation: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Modulation of apoptotic signaling by the hepatitis B virus X proteinSiddhartha Rawat
Graduate Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Genetics, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Viruses 4:2945-72. 2012....
- The hepatitis B virus X protein elevates cytosolic calcium signals by modulating mitochondrial calcium uptakeBei Yang
Graduate Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Genetics, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Virol 86:313-27. 2012..Cumulatively, these studies suggest that HBx can increase mitochondrial calcium uptake and promote increased SOCE to sustain higher cytosolic calcium and stimulate HBV replication...
- Hepatitis B and C virus hepatocarcinogenesis: lessons learned and future challengesMichael J Bouchard
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Drexel University College of Medicine, 245 N 15th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Cancer Lett 305:123-43. 2011....
- Layered long-term co-culture of hepatocytes and endothelial cells on a transwell membrane: toward engineering the liver sinusoidYoung Bok Abraham Kang
Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Biofabrication 5:045008. 2013..Thus, our novel liver model system demonstrated that primary hepatocytes can be cultured for extended times and retain their hepatocyte-specific functions when layered with endothelial cells. ..
- Role of Hepatitis B virus X protein in HBV replication.Michael J Bouchard; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..