Dennis P Andrulis
Affiliation: Drexel University
- Moving beyond the status quo in reducing racial and ethnic disparities in children's healthDennis P Andrulis
Center for Health Equality, Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Public Health Rep 120:370-7. 2005
- The changing landscape of hospital capacity in large cities and suburbs: implications for the safety net in metropolitan AmericaDennis P Andrulis
Center for Health Equality, School of Public Health, Drexel University, 1505 Race Street, Mail Stop 1005 13th Floor, Bellet Building, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
J Urban Health 84:400-14. 2007....
- Measuring progress in meeting healthy people goals for low birth weight and infant mortality among the 100 largest cities and their suburbsLisa M Duchon
SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Street, Box 1240, Brooklyn, NY 11203 2098, USA
J Urban Health 81:323-39. 2004....
- Preparing racially and ethnically diverse communities for public health emergenciesDennis P Andrulis
Center for Health Equality, School of Public Health, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:1269-79. 2007....
- Integrating literacy, culture, and language to improve health care quality for diverse populationsDennis P Andrulis
Center for Health Equality, Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19102 1192, USA
Am J Health Behav 31:S122-33. 2007..To understand the interrelationship of literacy, culture, and language and the importance of addressing their intersection...