- A review of pharmacotherapy of major depression in children and adolescentsP J Ambrosini
Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, MCP Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19129, USA
Psychiatr Serv 51:627-33. 2000..The review examined the historical progression and current status of pharmacotherapy of child and adolescent major affective disorder...
- Gender differences in adolescent depression: do symptoms differ for boys and girls?David S Bennett
Drexel University College of Medicine, United States
J Affect Disord 89:35-44. 2005..The purpose of this study was to examine whether such gender differences in depressive symptoms are present during adolescence...
- Taxonicity of adolescent melancholia: a categorical or dimensional construct?Paul J Ambrosini
MCP Hahnemann University, USA
J Psychiatr Res 36:247-56. 2002..The findings suggest that the latent structure of melancholia in adolescents is similar to its previously identified categorical structure in adults. Implications for clinical research are discussed...
- 49th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 22-27 October 2002, San Francisco, CA, USAP J Ambrosini
Drexel University College of Medicine, 3200 Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 4:591-4. 2003..In paediatric pharmacotherapy particularly, several agents are administered as broad spectrum pharmacotherapeutics, and therefore, are used across several disorders...
- Historical development and present status of the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children (K-SADS)P J Ambrosini
MCP Hahnemann University, Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, Philadelphia 19129, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 39:49-58. 2000..To review the historical development, reliability, validity, administrative characteristics, and uses of the Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children (K-SADS)...