Robin K Dore
- How to prevent glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosisRobin K Dore
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Tustin, CA 92780, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 77:529-36. 2010..When prescribing glucocorticoids for long-term treatment, physicians should take steps to prevent osteoporosis, a common and serious side effect of these drugs...
- Data from extension trials: denosumab and zoledronic acidRobin K Dore
David Geffen School of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, UCLA, 18102 Irvine Blvd Suite 104, Tustin, CA 92780, USA
Curr Osteoporos Rep 10:16-21. 2012..As treatment of osteoporosis may extend for many years, the collection of long-term efficacy and safety data is warranted. This paper discusses data from the extension trials of denosumab and zoledronic acid...
- Effects of denosumab on bone mineral density and bone turnover in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving concurrent glucocorticoids or bisphosphonatesRobin K Dore
Robin K Dore Inc, Tustin, CA, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 69:872-5. 2010....
- Patient experience with a new teriparatide delivery deviceRobin K Dore
Robin K Dore MD, Inc, 18102 Irvine Boulevard, Suite 104, Tustin, CA 92780 3423, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:2413-22. 2009..To determine functionality and acceptability of a new teriparatide (Forteo, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA) delivery device by patients with osteoporosis...
- Gout: what primary care physicians want to knowRobin K Dore
Division of Rheumatology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1720, USA
J Clin Rheumatol 14:S47-54. 2008..It also highlights the importance of providing practical recommendations to PCPs to improve the standard of care for gout in the primary care setting...
- The gout diagnosisRobin K Dore
Division of Rheumatology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, 92780, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 75:S17-21. 2008..A thorough patient history and physical examination are critical to a presumptive diagnosis of gout, as is serum urate measurement at the time of an acute attack and at follow-up 2 weeks later...
- The immunogenicity, safety, and efficacy of etanercept liquid administered once weekly in patients with rheumatoid arthritisR K Dore
Robin K Dore, MD, Inc, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA
Clin Exp Rheumatol 25:40-6. 2007..To evaluate the immunogenicity, safety, and efficacy of 50 mg/mL liquid etanercept...
- Reduced risk of back pain following teriparatide treatment: a meta-analysisMichael C Nevitt
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Osteoporos Int 17:273-80. 2006..In conclusion, patients randomized to teriparatide had a reduced risk of new or worsening back pain compared to patients randomized to placebo, hormone replacement therapy or alendronate...
- The RANKL pathway and denosumabRobin K Dore
Division of Rheumatology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Rheum Dis Clin North Am 37:433-52, vi-vii. 2011..It is the first biologic antiresorptive therapy for osteoporosis, and the first osteoporosis therapy to show efficacy and safety in patients with renal impairment...
- American College of Rheumatology 2008 recommendations for the use of nonbiologic and biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in rheumatoid arthritisKenneth G Saag
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, USA
Arthritis Rheum 59:762-84. 2008
- Denosumab treatment effects on structural damage, bone mineral density, and bone turnover in rheumatoid arthritis: a twelve-month, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II clinical trialStanley B Cohen
Metroplex Clinical Research Center, Dallas, Texas 75235, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:1299-309. 2008..The aim of this multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II study was to evaluate the effects of denosumab on structural damage in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) receiving methotrexate treatment...
- A randomized double-blind trial to compare the efficacy of teriparatide [recombinant human parathyroid hormone (1-34)] with alendronate in postmenopausal women with osteoporosisJean Jacques Body
Department of Medicine, Institut J Bordet, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:4528-35. 2002..In conclusion, teriparatide, a bone formation agent, increased BMD at most sites and decreased nonvertebral fractures more than alendronate...