V L Heath
Affiliation: DNAX Research
- Intrathymic expression of genes involved in organ specific autoimmune diseaseV L Heath
The Cellular Immunology Unit, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford, OX1 3RE, UK
J Autoimmun 11:309-18. 1998....
- Peptides derived from murine insulin are diabetogenic in both rats and mice, but the disease-inducing epitopes are different: evidence against a common environmental cross-reactivity in the pathogenicity of type 1 diabetesV L Heath
Medical Research Council Cellular Immunology Unit, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford, UK
Diabetes 48:2157-65. 1999..The data implicate insulin as a target autoantigen in type 1 diabetes but do not support a role for molecular mimicry to insulin in the pathogenesis of this disease...
- Cutting edge: ectopic expression of the IL-12 receptor-beta 2 in developing and committed Th2 cells does not affect the production of IL-4 or induce the production of IFN-gammaV L Heath
Department of Immunobiology, DNAX Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
J Immunol 164:2861-5. 2000..Thus, although the IL-12R beta 2 and IL-12-dependent STAT4 activation are required for Th1 responses, activation of this pathway is not sufficient to restore a Th1 phenotype in developing or committed Th2 cells...
- 1alpha,25-Dihydroxyvitamin d3 has a direct effect on naive CD4(+) T cells to enhance the development of Th2 cellsA Boonstra
Department of Immunology, DNAX Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
J Immunol 167:4974-80. 2001....
- Checkpoints in the regulation of T helper 1 responsesV L Heath
Department of Immunobiology, DNAX Research Institute, 901 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 266:23-39. 2002