Joseph J Lamb
Affiliation: division of MetaProteomics
- Nutritional supplementation of hop rho iso-alpha acids, berberine, vitamin D₃, and vitamin K₁ produces a favorable bone biomarker profile supporting healthy bone metabolism in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndromeJoseph J Lamb
MetaProteomics, LLC, a subsidiary of Metagenics, Inc, Gig Harbor, WA 98332, USA
Nutr Res 31:347-55. 2011..Treatment with rho iso-alpha acids, berberine, vitamin D₃, and vitamin K₁ produced a more favorable bone biomarker profile indicative of healthy bone metabolism in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome...
- A program consisting of a phytonutrient-rich medical food and an elimination diet ameliorated fibromyalgia symptoms and promoted toxic-element detoxification in a pilot trialJoseph J Lamb
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, MetaProteomics LLC, Gig Harbor, Washington, USA
Altern Ther Health Med 17:36-44. 2011..An effective treatment for fibromyalgia (FM) has yet to become available...
- Subjects with elevated LDL cholesterol and metabolic syndrome benefit from supplementation with soy protein, phytosterols, hops rho iso-alpha acids, and Acacia nilotica proanthocyanidinsRobert H Lerman
Functional Medicine Research Center, MetaProteomics, LLC, 9770 44th Avenue NW, Ste 100, Gig Harbor, WA 98332, USA
J Clin Lipidol 4:59-68. 2010..Whereas lifestyle therapies are the initial intervention of choice for both of these risk factors, it has not been clearly determined that this approach is efficacious when they occur concomitantly...
- Enhancement of a modified Mediterranean-style, low glycemic load diet with specific phytochemicals improves cardiometabolic risk factors in subjects with metabolic syndrome and hypercholesterolemia in a randomized trialRobert H Lerman
Functional Medicine Research Center, MetaProteomics, LLC, 9770 44th Ave, NW, Ste 100, Gig Harbor, WA 98332, USA
Nutr Metab (Lond) 5:29. 2008....
- A science-based, clinically tested dietary approach for the metabolic syndromeBarbara Schiltz
Functional Medicine Research Center, MetaProteomics, LLC, Gig Harbor, Washington 98332, USA
Metab Syndr Relat Disord 7:187-92. 2009..This paper describes the rationale of the dietary program and provides an overview of data on its efficacy in individuals with metabolic syndrome...