L A Lee
Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Neonatal lupus: clinical features and managementLela A Lee
Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Paediatr Drugs 6:71-8. 2004..About half of the mothers are asymptomatic at the time of presentation of the child, but some of these women eventually develop symptoms of autoimmune disease...
- The clinical spectrum of neonatal lupusLela A Lee
Dermatology Service, Department of Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, 660 Bannock St, Mail Code 4000, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Arch Dermatol Res 301:107-10. 2009..The magnitude of that risk is uncertain. Mothers, who are often asymptomatic at the time of delivery of a baby with neonatal lupus, tend eventually to develop signs and symptoms of autoimmune disease...
- Cutaneous lupus in infancy and childhoodL A Lee
Dermatology Service, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Lupus 19:1112-7. 2010..In this review, clinical findings, diagnosis, management, and pathogenesis of neonatal lupus are discussed, and the management of cutaneous lupus in children is detailed...
- Photosensitivity diseases: cutaneous lupus erythematosusL A Lee
Department of Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Colorado, USA
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 4:73-8. 1999..Recent advances in phototesting and analysis of the genetics of lupus should clarify the events leading to photosensitive cutaneous lupus lesions...
- Autoantibodies in mothers of children with neonatal liver diseaseJoanna M Burch
Department of Dermatology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, CO, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 37:262-7. 2003..This study was performed to determine whether idiopathic neonatal cholestasis (INC) represents NLE without its cardiac or cutaneous findings...
- Genetic association of cutaneous neonatal lupus with HLA class II and tumor necrosis factor alpha: implications for pathogenesisRobert M Clancy
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10003, USA
Arthritis Rheum 50:2598-603. 2004..Accordingly, this study was undertaken to seek genetic and histologic evidence for a role of TNFalpha in the pathogenesis of cutaneous neonatal lupus...
- Transient autoimmunity related to maternal autoantibodies: neonatal lupusLela A Lee
Dermatology Service, Department of Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, 660 Bannock, Mail Code 4000, Denver, CO 80204, United States
Autoimmun Rev 4:207-13. 2005..In this review the clinical features, diagnosis, therapy, and prognosis of NLE are discussed, and a summary of experimental data relating to pathogenesis is presented...