Steven G Federico
Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- A successful international child health elective: the University of Colorado Department of Pediatrics' experienceSteven G Federico
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 160:191-6. 2006..To describe the organizational features of an international child health elective (ICHE) and to document the diversity of diagnoses observed by residents...
- Disruptions in insurance coverage: patterns and relationship to health care access, unmet need, and utilization before enrollment in the State Children's Health Insurance ProgramSteven G Federico
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Pediatrics 120:e1009-16. 2007..The numbers and types of disruptions in insurance that children experience and the effects of these disruptions on health care measures have not been well characterized...
- State strategies to reduce the number of uninsured childrenSteven Federico
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
J Pediatr 151:S28-31. 2007..The fourth phase considers legislative reforms to make family coverage more affordable to slow the erosion of employer-sponsored family insurance coverage, especially in small businesses...
- Addressing adolescent immunization disparities: a retrospective analysis of school-based health center immunization deliverySteven G Federico
Denver Health and Hospital Authority, 1001 Yosemite, Suite 200, MC 1916, Denver, CO 80238, USA
Am J Public Health 100:1630-4. 2010..We compared completion rates for adolescent immunization series administered at school-based health centers (SBHCs) to completion rates for series administered at community health centers (CHCs) within a single integrated delivery system...
- Pediatric influenza immunization in an integrated safety net health care systemMary E O'Connor
Community Health Services, Pediatrics, Denver Health, Denver, CO 80204, United States
Vaccine 30:2951-5. 2012..We compared rates of full influenza immunization between a safety net health care system and CDC sentinel sites and evaluated sociodemographic factors associated with full influenza immunization...
- Perspective: Physician advocacy: what is it and how do we do it?Mark A Earnest
Department of Medicine, LEADS Leadership Education Advocacy Development Scholarship Program, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado, USA
Acad Med 85:63-7. 2010....