Kerry B Broderick
Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Study designs and evaluation models for emergency department public health researchKerry B Broderick
Department of Emergency Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
Acad Emerg Med 16:1124-31. 2009..Public health investigators are poised to make substantial contributions to this important area of research, but this will only be accomplished by employing sound research methodology in the context of rigorous program evaluation...
- Mentoring for clinician-educatorsSusan E Farrell
Department of Emergency Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Acad Emerg Med 11:1346-50. 2004....
- The virtual advisor program: linking students to mentors via the world wide webWendy C Coates
Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90509 2910, USA
Acad Emerg Med 11:253-5. 2004..Others desire specialized advice based on geographic or specific academic interest...
- Emergency physician practices and requirements regarding the medical screening examination of psychiatric patientsKerry B Broderick
Emergency Department, Denver Health Medical Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Acad Emerg Med 9:88-92. 2002..To describe the testing requirements and practices of emergency physicians (EPs) when conducting a medical screening examination of psychiatric patients...
- Recommendations from the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) Taskforce on women in academic emergency medicineGloria J Kuhn
Department of Emergency Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
Acad Emerg Med 15:762-7. 2008..This article contains those recommendations and cites the relevant literature addressing this topic...