Mark E Anderson
Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Successful school-based intervention for inner-city children with persistent asthmaMark E Anderson
Department of Community Health Services, Denver Health, Denver, Colorado 80204, USA
J Asthma 41:445-53. 2004..This study sought to determine the impact of the Kunsberg program on asthma utilization...
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and prenatal maternal smoking: rising attributed risk in the Back to Sleep eraMark E Anderson
Department of Community Health Services, Division of Pediatrics, Denver Health and Hospitals Authority, Denver, Colorado, USA
BMC Med 3:4. 2005..This study quantifies the relationship between prenatal smoking and infant death over the time period of the Back to Sleep campaign in the United States, which encouraged parents to use a supine sleeping position for infants...
- A case study of tire crumb use on playgrounds: risk analysis and communication when major clinical knowledge gaps existMark E Anderson
Department of Community Health Services, Denver Health, and Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, Colorado 80204, USA
Environ Health Perspect 114:1-3. 2006..From defining the question, to surveying traditional and nontraditional resources for information, synthesis of findings, and risk communication, the case provides a model to approach similar questions...
- Environments, indoor air quality, and childrenMark E Anderson
Denver Health Affiliate, University of Colorado Denver, Health Sciences Center, 777 Bannock Street, Mail Code 1911, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 54:295-307, viii. 2007..Recreation and work environments are covered as well...
- Impoverished children with asthma: a pilot study of urban healthcare accessAndrea Wallace
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center School of Nursing, Denver, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 9:50-8. 2004..Using Andersen's Behavioral Model of Health Care Use, this pilot study was conducted to better understand the experiences of children with asthma as they access an urban healthcare system...
- Frequency of late recurrence of intra-atrial reentry tachycardia after radiofrequency catheter ablation in patients with congenital heart diseasePrince J Kannankeril
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilty University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2572, USA
Am J Cardiol 92:879-81. 2003..Of the 23 patients who were free of recurrence 1 year after ablation, 21 (91%) remain free from recurrence at an average of 45 months (median 39; range 15 to 88) after ablation...
- Deciphering the message of long QT genotypesJohn T Kimbrough
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 14:1154-5. 2003
- "We are not alone": ion channel mutations in a long QT syndrome cohortMark E Anderson
Heart Rhythm 2:1106-7. 2005