Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Hospitalized younger: a comparison of a national sample of homeless and housed inpatient veteransJennifer Adams
University of Colorado Denver Health Division of General Internal Medicine, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 18:173-84. 2007..Few studies have examined whether homeless people are admitted to the hospital at an earlier age than the general population or for different diagnoses...
- Training internal medicine residents in outpatient HIV care: a survey of program DirectorsJennifer Adams
Denver Health and Hospital Authority, 1100 Federal Blvd, MC 3000, Denver, CO, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:977-81. 2010..It is not known to what extent internal medicine residents in the US are currently being trained in or encouraged to provide primary care for this population of patients...
- HIV risk after release from prison: a qualitative study of former inmatesJennifer Adams
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO 80204, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 57:429-34. 2011....
- "Oh! She doesn't speak English!" Assessing resident competence in managing linguistic and cultural barriersSondra Zabar
Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency Program, Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:510-3. 2006..Residents must master complex skills to care for culturally and linguistically diverse patients...
- Web-based investigation of multistate salmonellosis outbreakPadmini Srikantiah
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 11:610-2. 2005..Web-based survey methods identified pre-diced tomatoes as the source of this outbreak, which highlights the utility of such investigative tools to cope with the changing epidemiology of foodborne diseases...