Wayne R Godfrey
Affiliation: Dendreon Corporation
- Cord blood CD4(+)CD25(+)-derived T regulatory cell lines express FoxP3 protein and manifest potent suppressor functionWayne R Godfrey
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation, Minneapolis, USA
Blood 105:750-8. 2005..Banked cord blood specimens may serve as a readily available source of Treg cells for immunotherapy...
- In vitro-expanded human CD4(+)CD25(+) T-regulatory cells can markedly inhibit allogeneic dendritic cell-stimulated MLR culturesWayne R Godfrey
University of Minnesota Cancer Center, MMC no 806, 420 Delaware St, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 104:453-61. 2004..This approach will enable more detailed biologic studies of Treg cells and facilitate the evaluation of cultured Treg cells as a novel form of immunosuppressive therapy...
- Ex vivo depletion of alloreactive cells based on CFSE dye dilution, activation antigen selection, and dendritic cell stimulationWayne R Godfrey
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 103:1158-65. 2004..This efficient approach to selectively deplete mature alloantigen-specific T cells may permit enhanced immune reconstitution without GVHD...
- CD4+CD25+ regulatory T-cell lines from human cord blood have functional and molecular properties of T-cell anergyLequn Li
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 44 Binney St, Rm Mayer 547, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 106:3068-73. 2005....
- NF90 regulates cell cycle exit and terminal myogenic differentiation by direct binding to the 3'-untranslated region of MyoD and p21WAF1/CIP1 mRNAsLingfang Shi
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305 5236, USA
J Biol Chem 280:18981-9. 2005..NF90 regulates transcription factors and a cell cycle inhibitor essential for skeletal muscle differentiation and for survival...
- NF90 regulates inducible IL-2 gene expression in T cellsLingfang Shi
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Exp Med 204:971-7. 2007..Thus, NF90 regulates inducible IL-2 transcription, mRNA stability, and gene expression in T cells and represents a novel therapeutic target for the modulation of T cell immune responses...