Amanda de Moura Souza
- Most consumed foods in Brazil: National Dietary Survey 2008-2009Amanda de M Souza
Departamento de Epidemiologia, Instituto de Medicina Social, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 47:190S-9S. 2013..To describe the most commonly consumed foods in Brazil...
- Association between serum TSH concentration within the normal range and adiposityAmanda de Moura Souza
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Rua Sao Francisco Xavier, 524, 7 andar, Bloco E Cep 20550 900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Eur J Endocrinol 165:11-5. 2011..Overt hypothyroidism is clearly related to body weight gain and greater adiposity, but the range of hormonal change in serum TSH concentration associated with weight gain remains a focus of debate...
- Relationship between body mass index and thyrotropin in euthyroid women: differences by smoking, race and menopausal statusAmanda de Moura Souza
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Obes Facts 4:175-9. 2011..To evaluate potential effect modifications on the association between BMI and thyrotropin (TSH) by smoking, race, and menopausal status among euthyroid women...
- Evaluation of food intake markers in the Brazilian surveillance system for chronic diseases--VIGITEL (2007-2009)Amanda de Moura Souza
Department of Epidemiology, Instituto de Medicina Social, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro UERJ, Rio de Janeiro RJ, Brazil
Rev Bras Epidemiol 14:44-52. 2011..To evaluate markers of food intake of the telephone-based risk factor surveillance system for chronic diseases (VIGITEL) and the trend of these markers...
- Contribution of foods consumed away from home to energy intake in Brazilian urban areas: the 2008-9 Nationwide Dietary SurveyIlana Nogueira Bezerra
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Rua Sao Francisco Xavier, 524, 7 andar, Bloco E, CEP 20550 900, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Br J Nutr 109:1276-83. 2013..The characterisation of away-from-home food habits is necessary in order to properly design strategies to promote healthy food consumption in the away-from-home environment...