Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Direct-to-consumer tobacco marketing and its association with tobacco use among adolescents and young adultsSamir Soneji
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Lebanon, New Hampshire Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Lebanon, New Hampshire Electronic address
J Adolesc Health 55:209-15. 2014....
- Socioeconomic determinants of cervical cancer screening in Latin AmericaSamir Soneji
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth College, Geisel School of Medicine, Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
Rev Panam Salud Publica 33:174-82. 2013..To assess the impact of health care access and socioeconomic determinants on Pap smear screening in Latin America...
- Socioeconomic and physician supply determinants of racial disparities in colorectal cancer screeningSamir Soneji
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
J Oncol Pract 8:e125-34. 2012..We examined how physician density, beyond socioeconomic factors, affected observed racial disadvantages in recent CRC screening for blacks and Hispanics...
- Statistical security for Social SecuritySamir Soneji
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Demography 49:1037-60. 2012....
- Mortality reductions for older adults differ by race/ethnicity and gender since the introduction of adult and pediatric pneumococcal vaccinesSamir Soneji
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Public Health Rep 126:259-69. 2011....
- Racial disparities in stage-specific colorectal cancer mortality: 1960-2005Samir Soneji
Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Am J Public Health 100:1912-6. 2010..We examined whether racial disparities in stage-specific colorectal cancer survival changed between 1960 and 2005...
- Who is most susceptible to movie smoking effects? Exploring the impacts of race and socio-economic statusSamir Soneji
Cancer Control Research Program, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH 03756, USA
Addiction 107:2201-9. 2012..This study assesses how race/ethnicity and socio-economic status modify the relationship between exposure to movie smoking and having tried smoking in adolescents...
- Assessing progress in reducing the burden of cancer mortality, 1985-2005Samir Soneji
Samir Soneji and Harold C Sox, Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover Samir Soneji, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, NH and Hiram Beltrán Sánchez, Center for Population and Development Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
J Clin Oncol 32:444-8. 2014..Cancer mortality rates in the population do not accomplish this objective. We sought a measure that would reveal the effects of changing mortality rates from other diseases...