Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Socioeconomic determinants of cervical cancer screening in Latin AmericaSamir Soneji
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth College, Geisel School of Medicine, Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
Rev Panam Salud Publica 33:174-82. 2013..To assess the impact of health care access and socioeconomic determinants on Pap smear screening in Latin America...
- Socioeconomic and physician supply determinants of racial disparities in colorectal cancer screeningSamir Soneji
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
J Oncol Pract 8:e125-34. 2012..We examined how physician density, beyond socioeconomic factors, affected observed racial disadvantages in recent CRC screening for blacks and Hispanics...
- Statistical security for Social SecuritySamir Soneji
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Demography 49:1037-60. 2012....
- Mortality reductions for older adults differ by race/ethnicity and gender since the introduction of adult and pediatric pneumococcal vaccinesSamir Soneji
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Public Health Rep 126:259-69. 2011....
- Racial disparities in stage-specific colorectal cancer mortality: 1960-2005Samir Soneji
Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Am J Public Health 100:1912-6. 2010..We examined whether racial disparities in stage-specific colorectal cancer survival changed between 1960 and 2005...