Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Presentation of ovalbumin internalized via the immunoglobulin-A Fc receptor is enhanced through Fc receptor gamma-chain signalingL Shen
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Blood 97:205-13. 2001..Moreover, FcalphaR ligation also activated efficient processing of nonreceptor-targeted antigen. The results suggest that gamma-chain signaling activates the antigen processing compartment...
- Synergy between IL-8 and GM-CSF in reproductive tract epithelial cell secretions promotes enhanced neutrophil chemotaxisLi Shen
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Cell Immunol 230:23-32. 2004..These findings demonstrate that the majority of neutrophil chemoattractant activity produced by FRT EC results from the synergistic effects of IL-8 and GM-CSF...
- Inhibition of human neutrophil degranulation by transforming growth factor-beta1L Shen
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Clin Exp Immunol 149:155-61. 2007....
- Fc alpha receptor cross-linking causes translocation of phosphatidylinositol-dependent protein kinase 1 and protein kinase B alpha to MHC class II peptide-loading-like compartmentsM L Lang
Department of Microbiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Immunol 166:5585-93. 2001..Our data indicate that translocation of signal transduction mediators to MIIC-like compartments accompanies efficient presentation of receptor-targeted Ag, and suggest a mechanism connecting signaling to the Ag-processing pathway...
- Unique characteristics of NK cells throughout the human female reproductive tractTeddy F Mselle
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Dartmouth Medical School, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Clin Immunol 124:69-76. 2007..These data suggest that unique characteristics of the tissues may account of specific localization of different NK cell subsets...
- Estradiol selectively regulates innate immune function by polarized human uterine epithelial cells in cultureJ V Fahey
Department of Physiology, Dartmouth Medical School, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Mucosal Immunol 1:317-25. 2008..Further, it suggests that with E(2) regulation, epithelial cells that line the uterine cavity have evolved immunologically to be sensitive to viral and bacterial infections as well as the constraints of procreation...