Christina M Robinson
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Staffing time required to increase cancer-screening rates through telephone supportChristina M Robinson
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 33:143-54. 2010..Potential modifications to decrease the time required include automation of common tasks and the use of administrative data to further tailor outreach calls...
- Barriers to colorectal cancer screening among publicly insured urban women: no knowledge of tests and no clinician recommendationChristina M Robinson
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 103:746-53. 2011..To assess barriers to colorectal cancer screening among urban publicly insured women and to evaluate how barriers among underscreened urban women have changed between 2001 and 2007-2008...
- Can language-concordant prevention care managers improve cancer screening rates?Michael L Beach
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:2058-64. 2007..We tested the hypothesis that Spanish-speaking women would respond differently to an intervention to increase up-to-date status for cancer screening. Study Design and..
- Translation of an efficacious cancer-screening intervention to women enrolled in a Medicaid managed care organizationAllen J Dietrich
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Ann Fam Med 5:320-7. 2007..This study evaluated the impact of a streamlined PCM delivered through a Medicaid managed care organization (MMCO), an infrastructure with the potential to sustain this program for the long term...
- Telephone care management to improve cancer screening among low-income women: a randomized, controlled trialAllen J Dietrich
Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:563-71. 2006..Minority and low-income women receive fewer cancer screenings than other women...