Lisa A Mistler
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- A pilot study testing a medication algorithm to reduce polypharmacyL A Mistler
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
Qual Saf Health Care 18:55-8. 2009..To address this, an attempt was made to reduce medications for patients already receiving polypharmacy during an episode of acute psychiatric hospitalization...
- Hepatitis C treatment for people with severe mental illnessLisa A Mistler
Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover NH, USA
Psychosomatics 47:93-107. 2006..This article reviews the available data on neuropsychiatric side effects of interferon (IFN) treatment, discusses the limitations of the current research, and makes recommendations regarding HCV treatment in persons with SMI...
- Case report of 3 patients with severe mental illness and chronic hepatitis C virus infection treated with interferon-alphaLisa A Mistler
Dartmouth College Medical School and New Hampshire Hospital, USA
Int J Psychiatry Med 36:449-55. 2006..These case reports add support to the growing body of evidence that persons with severe mental illness and substance use disorders can be successfully treated for hepatitis C with careful monitoring and psychiatric oversight...
- Health care for patients with serious mental illness: family medicine's roleNancy E Morden
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 22:187-95. 2009..We review health outcomes of the seriously mentally ill and models designed to improve these outcomes. We propose specific strategies for Family Medicine clinicians and researchers to address this problem...
- Shared decision making in antipsychotic managementLisa A Mistler
Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 14:333-44. 2008..We suggest methods for incorporating shared decision-making into antipsychotic prescribing in the future, with an emphasis on the use of information technology...