Christine M McDonough
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- A longitudinal comparison of 5 preference-weighted health state classification systems in persons with intervertebral disk herniationChristine M McDonough
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth College, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Med Decis Making 31:270-80. 2011..To assess the longitudinal validity of widely used preference-weighted measurement systems for economic studies of intervertebral disk herniation (IDH)...
- Predicting EQ-5D-US and SF-6D societal health state values from the Osteoporosis Assessment QuestionnaireC M McDonough
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth College, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Osteoporos Int 23:723-32. 2012..The models explained 56% and 58% of the variance in scores, respectively, and root mean square error values (0.096 and 0.085) indicated adequate prediction for use when actual values are unavailable...
- Patient-centered evaluation of outcomes from rehabilitation for chronic disabling spinal disorders: the impact of personal goal achievement on patient satisfactionRowland G Hazard
Department of Orthopaedics, The Spine Center, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine J 12:1132-7. 2012....
- Comparison of EQ-5D, HUI, and SF-36-derived societal health state values among spine patient outcomes research trial (SPORT) participantsChristine M McDonough
Dartmouth Medical School, Community and Family Medicine, Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center in Musculoskeletal Diseases and the Center for Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Qual Life Res 14:1321-32. 2005..Caution should be used when comparing health state values derived from various systems...
- The impact of personal functional goal achievement on patient satisfaction with progress one year following completion of a functional restoration program for chronic disabling spinal disordersRowland G Hazard
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Spine Center, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 34:2797-802. 2009..This prospective cohort study investigated personal goal achievement and satisfaction with progress in patients with chronic disabling spinal disorders (CDSD)...
- Measuring preferences for cost-utility analysis: how choice of method may influence decision-makingChristine M McDonough
Dartmouth Medical School, Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center in Musculoskeletal Diseases, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 25:93-106. 2007..Consistent reporting of such analyses would provide further insight into the policy implications of preference measurement...
- Using Computer Adaptive Testing to Improve Measurement of Clinical OutcomesCHRISTINE MCDONOUGH; Fiscal Year: 2007..The SCI-CAT will enhance clinical, research, and policy decision-making by providing comprehensive information across the range of limitations affected by SCI while minimizing response burden and resource use. ..