Lisa A Marsch
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Technology-based interventions for the treatment and recovery management of substance use disorders: a JSAT special issueLisa A Marsch
Dartmouth College, Hanover NH, USA Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 46:1-4. 2014....
- Web-based behavioral treatment for substance use disorders as a partial replacement of standard methadone maintenance treatmentLisa A Marsch
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 46:43-51. 2014..The potential implications for service delivery models within substance abuse treatment programs and other healthcare entities are discussed. ..
- Leveraging technology to enhance addiction treatment and recoveryLisa A Marsch
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth College, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766, USA
J Addict Dis 31:313-8. 2012..Opportunities to optimize the effectiveness and impact of technology-based interventions targeting addiction and recovery, along with outstanding research needs, are discussed...
- Advances in the psychosocial treatment of addiction: the role of technology in the delivery of evidence-based psychosocial treatmentLisa A Marsch
Center for Technology and Behavioral Health, Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth College, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 35:481-93. 2012..Such work will be critical in isolating mechanisms that are useful in predicting treatment response, and in ensuring that key ingredients are present in technology-based interventions as they are made widely available...
- The anatomy of risk: a quantitative investigation into injection drug users' taxonomy of risk attitudes and perceptionsLisa A Marsch
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 15:195-203. 2007..Identifying improved methodologies for evaluating the risk perceptions of IDUs may be of considerable utility in understanding their high-risk behavior...
- Buprenorphine medication versus voucher contingencies in promoting abstinence from opioids and cocaineMohit P Chopra
Department of Psychiatry, VA Boston Healthcare System, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 17:226-36. 2009..Findings should be interpreted in light of the greater attrition associated with medication-based contingencies versus the greater monetary costs of voucher-based contingencies...
- Comparison of pharmacological treatments for opioid-dependent adolescents: a randomized controlled trialLisa A Marsch
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 62:1157-64. 2005..The prevalence of heroin and other opioid use has markedly increased among adolescents in the last decade; however, virtually no research has been conducted to identify effective treatments for this population...
- A review of computer-based interventions used in the assessment, treatment, and research of drug addictionWarren K Bickel
Center for Addiction Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Subst Use Misuse 46:4-9. 2011..Moreover, computer-based interventions are compatible with a recently proposed biological mechanism implicated as the basis for drug addiction...