Pamela W Lee
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Concordance between the PHQ-9 and the HSCL-20 in depressed primary care patientsPamela W Lee
Dartmouth Medical School, 7925 Rubin Building, 8th Floor, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756 0001, United States
J Affect Disord 99:139-45. 2007..The present study investigates the psychometric properties of the PHQ-9 and HSCL-20, determines the degree of instrument concordance, and describes the factor structure of the HSCL-20...
- Sustainable impact of a primary care depression interventionPamela W Lee
Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 20:427-33. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine whether an integrated model of depression management continued to be used by primary care clinicians after the end of a randomized controlled trial (RCT)...
- Re-engineering systems for the treatment of depression in primary care: cluster randomised controlled trialAllen J Dietrich
Dartmouth Medical School, HB 7250, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
BMJ 329:602. 2004..To test the effectiveness of an evidence based model for management of depression in primary care with support from quality improvement resources...
- Changing adolescent health behaviors: the healthy teens counseling approachArdis L Olson
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S359-64. 2008..Whether health screening and motivational-interviewing-based counseling provided by clinicians during routine care can change behaviors is unknown...
- Preventing suicide in primary care patients: the primary care physician's roleHerbert C Schulberg
Weill Medical College, Cornell University, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 26:337-45. 2004....
- Suicidal ideation and risk levels among primary care patients with uncomplicated depressionHerbert C Schulberg
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
Ann Fam Med 3:523-8. 2005..We investigated the prevalence, severity, and course of passive and active suicidal ideation occurring in primary care patients with an uncomplicated depressive disorder...