Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Role of a cytotoxic-T-lymphocyte epitope-defined, alternative gag open reading frame in the pathogenesis of a murine retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency syndromeArti Gaur
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Norris Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Virol 79:4308-15. 2005..Our data strongly suggest the existence of a novel ORF2 product(s) that is required for LP-BM5-induced pathogenesis and have potentially broad implications for other retroviral diseases...
- Downregulation of Pdcd4 by mir-21 facilitates glioblastoma proliferation in vivoArti B Gaur
Department of Pediatrics, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03755, USA
Neuro Oncol 13:580-90. 2011....
- Analysis of the helper virus in murine retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency syndrome: evidence for immunoselection of the dominant and subdominant CTL epitopes of the BM5 ecotropic virusArti Gaur
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Viral Immunol 16:203-12. 2003..This CTL evasion mechanism may contribute substantially to the underlying prototypic susceptibility of B6 mice to LP-BM5-induced MAIDS...
- Characterization of microRNA expression levels and their biological correlates in human cancer cell linesArti Gaur
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Cancer Res 67:2456-68. 2007..These findings call attention to the potential of microRNAs to provide etiologic insights as well as to serve as both diagnostic markers and therapeutic targets for many different tumor types...
- Multiple organ pathology, metabolic abnormalities and impaired homeostasis of reactive oxygen species in Epas1-/- miceMarzia Scortegagna
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75390 8573, USA
Nat Genet 35:331-40. 2003..We propose a rheostat role for HIF-2alpha that allows for the maintenance of ROS as well as mitochondrial homeostasis...