- Developing a quit smoking website that is usable by people with severe mental illnessesJoelle C Ferron
Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 35:111-6. 2011..This manuscript reports on the iterative development and usability testing of a website designed to educate and motivate adults with severe mental illnesses to engage in smoking cessation activities...
- An electronic decision support system to motivate people with severe mental illnesses to quit smokingMary F Brunette
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Concord, NH 03301, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:360-6. 2011..The authors developed a Web-based computer decision support system that is tailored for use by people with cognitive deficits and is designed to stimulate motivation to quit smoking by using evidence-based treatment...
- Course of smoking and quit attempts among clients with co-occurring severe mental illness and substance use disordersJoelle C Ferron
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth College, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:353-9. 2011..This longitudinal study explored patterns of cigarette use and cessation attempts among mental health clients with co-occurring disorders...
- Healthy eating in persons with serious mental illnesses: understanding and barriersLaura K Barre
The Dartmouth Institute, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 34:304-10. 2011..To explore the understanding of a healthy diet and the barriers to healthy eating in persons with serious mental illnesses...
- Social predictors of cessation treatment use among smokers with serious mental illnessKelly A Aschbrenner
Dartmouth Center for Aging Research, 46 Centerra Parkway, Suite 200, Lebanon, NH 03766, United States Electronic address
Addict Behav 41:169-74. 2015..This study examined social factors as predictors of using smoking cessation treatment among adults with serious mental illness...