- Remembering the message: the use of a reminder cue to increase condom use following a safer sex interventionSonya Dal Cin
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada
Health Psychol 25:438-43. 2006..These findings therefore imply that health intervention programs may be more efficacious if they include strategies such as reminder cues to increase the salience of health information in the appropriate contexts...
- Exposure to smoking depictions in movies: its association with established adolescent smokingJames D Sargent
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital at Dartmouth, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:849-56. 2007..To assess the association between exposure to movie smoking and established adolescent smoking...
- Smoking in movies, implicit associations of smoking with the self, and intentions to smokeSonya Dal Cin
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Psychol Sci 18:559-63. 2007....
- Ownership of alcohol-branded merchandise and initiation of teen drinkingAuden C McClure
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:277-83. 2006....
- Prevalence of smoking among major movie characters: 1996-2004Keilah A Worth
Cancer Prevention Research Program, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Tob Control 15:442-6. 2006..Reports of a relationship between watching smoking in movies and smoking among adolescents have prompted greater scrutiny of smoking in movies by the public health community...