Robin E Clark
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Benefits and costs of supported employment from three perspectivesR E Clark
Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Strasenburgh, Hanover, NH 03755 3862, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 25:22-34. 1998..The authors also discuss some of the strengths and weaknesses of cost-benefit analysis in mental health care and suggest future directions for policy and research...
- Legal system involvement and costs for persons in treatment for severe mental illness and substance use disordersR E Clark
New Hampshire Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Hanover 03755 3862, USA
Psychiatr Serv 50:641-7. 1999....
- Recent trends in antipsychotic combination therapy of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: implications for state mental health policyRobin E Clark
Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Hanover, NH 03755 3862, USA
Schizophr Bull 28:75-84. 2002..7% to 30.0%). The increase in multiple agent therapy appears to be broad-based. Data are needed on the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of these practices to inform clinical decision making and health policy...
- Benzodiazepine prescription practices and substance abuse in persons with severe mental illnessRobin E Clark
Department of Community and Family Medicine, New Hampshire Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center at Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:151-5. 2004..The objectives of this study were to determine the prevalence of benzodiazepine use among persons with psychiatric disorders and to evaluate compliance with published prescribing guidelines...
- Family intervention for co-occurring substance use and severe psychiatric disorders: participant characteristics and correlates of initial engagement and more extended exposure in a randomized controlled trialKim T Mueser
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, USA
Addict Behav 34:867-77. 2009....
- Medicare and medicaid costs for schizophrenia patients by age cohort compared with costs for depression, dementia, and medically ill patientsStephen J Bartels
Departments of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 11:648-57. 2003....
- Prescribing patterns for patients with posttraumatic stress disorderThomas A Mellman
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, On Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:1618-21. 2003..The objective of this study was to comprehensively evaluate prescribing patterns for persons with a diagnosis of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in a community-based nonveteran sample in which women were well represented...
- Co-occurring psychiatric and substance use disorders: a multistate feasibility study of the quadrant modelMark P McGovern
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, 2 Whipple Pl, Suite 202, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:949-54. 2007....
- The Hartford study of supported employment for persons with severe mental illnessKim T Mueser
New Hampshire Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Concord 03301, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 72:479-90. 2004..34.8% vs. 53.6%, respectively). There were few differences in nonvocational outcomes between programs. IPS is a more effective model than PSR or standard brokered vocational services for improving employment outcomes in clients with SMI...
- The Medical Home Index: development and validation of a new practice-level measure of implementation of the Medical Home modelW Carl Cooley
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Lebanon, NH
Ambul Pediatr 3:173-80. 2003..The Medical Home is a clinical practice concept that sets new standards for pediatric primary care. This study describes the development and validation of a tool to measure the Medical Home...
- Treatment for co-occurring mental and substance use disorders in five state Medicaid programsRobin E Clark
Center for Health Policy and Research, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 222 Maple Ave, Chang Building, Shrewsbury, MA 01545, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:942-8. 2007..This study described the locations and patterns of psychiatric and substance abuse treatment for Medicaid beneficiaries with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders in five states...
- Estimated payments to employment service providers for persons with mental illness in the Ticket to Work programJudith A Cook
Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, 104 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 900, Chicago, Illinois 60615, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:465-71. 2006..This study calculated the amount of payments that would have been made to employment service providers if study participants had been enrolled in the Ticket program...
- Psychosocial treatment in the 21st centuryRobin E Clark
Commonwealth Medicine Center for Health Policy and Research, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 222 Maple Avenue, Chang Building, Shrewsbury, MA 01545, USA
Int J Law Psychiatry 28:532-44. 2005....
- Cost-effectiveness of strategies that are intended to prevent kernicterus in newborn infantsGautham K Suresh
Department of Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina Children s Hospital, Room 664, Neonatal Division, 165 Ashley Ave, PO Box 250917, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Pediatrics 114:917-24. 2004....
- Progress in research on dual disordersRobin E Clark
Br J Psychiatry 183:377-8. 2003