Chiang Hua Chang
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Primary care physician workforce and Medicare beneficiaries' health outcomesChiang Hua Chang
Center for Health Policy Research, Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
JAMA 305:2096-104. 2011..Despite a widespread interest in increasing the numbers of primary care physicians to improve care and to moderate costs, the relationship of the primary care physician workforce to patient-level outcomes remains poorly understood...
- End-of-life care for Medicare beneficiaries with cancer is highly intensive overall and varies widelyNancy E Morden
Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 31:786-96. 2012..They also suggest that best practices in end-of-life cancer care can be found in many settings and that efforts to improve the quality of end-of-life care should include every hospital category...
- The relation between the availability of neonatal intensive care and neonatal mortalityDavid C Goodman
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
N Engl J Med 346:1538-44. 2002..We conducted a study to determine whether a greater supply of neonatologists or neonatal intensive care beds is associated with lower neonatal mortality...
- Regional variation in rates of low birth weightLindsay A Thompson
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
Pediatrics 116:1114-21. 2005..This study measures regional variation in LBW rates and identifies regions of neonatal health services with significantly high or low adjusted rates...
- Geographic access to family planning facilities and the risk of unintended and teenage pregnancyDavid C Goodman
The Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences and the Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, 7251 Strasenburgh Hall, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Matern Child Health J 11:145-52. 2007..This study tested the hypotheses that greater geographic access to family planning facilities is associated with lower rates of unintended and teenage pregnancies...
- End-of-life care at academic medical centers: implications for future workforce requirementsDavid C Goodman
Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences CECS, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 25:521-31. 2006....
- Geographic maldistribution of primary care for childrenScott A Shipman
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, 35 Centerra Parkway, Suite 202, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Pediatrics 127:19-27. 2011..This study examines growth in the primary care physician workforce for children and examines the geographic distribution of the workforce...