Kelly A Aschbrenner
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Subjective burden and personal gains among older parents of adults with serious mental illnessKelly A Aschbrenner
Center for Aging Research, Dartmouth Medical School, 46 Centerra Parkway, Suite 200, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:605-11. 2010..This study investigated the stressors and resources related to burden and gains among older parents of adults with serious mental illness...
- Nursing home admissions and long-stay conversions among persons with and without serious mental illnessKelly Aschbrenner
Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, New Hampshire, USA
J Aging Soc Policy 23:286-304. 2011..6.6%, or 2.1 times greater). These results suggest that a substantial number of adults with serious mental illness residing in nursing homes may have the functional capacity to live in less restrictive environments...
- Medical comorbidity and functional status among adults with major mental illness newly admitted to nursing homesKelly A Aschbrenner
Department of Psychiatry and the Center for Aging Research, Dartmouth Medical School, 46 Centerra Parkway, Box 301, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1098-100. 2011..This study compared comorbid conditions and functional status among elderly and nonelderly individuals with mental illness who were newly admitted to nursing homes (N = 286,411)...
- Clinically significant improved fitness and weight loss among overweight persons with serious mental illnessStephen J Bartels
Department of Psychiatry, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, 46 Centerra Parkway, Suite 200, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:729-36. 2013..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of a fitness health mentor program (In SHAPE) in improving physical fitness and weight loss among overweight and obese adults with serious mental illness...
- Perceived social support for diet and exercise among persons with serious mental illness enrolled in a healthy lifestyle interventionKelly A Aschbrenner
Center for Aging Research, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Dartmouth College, 46 Centerra Parkway 201, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 36:65-71. 2013....