Mitchell A Stotland
Affiliation: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- A better template for microtia reconstruction: the waterproof, mirror-image digital photograph of the contralateral earMitchell A Stotland
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 119:2088-91. 2007
- Pediatric orbital fracturesMitchell A Stotland
Craniofacial Anomalies Program, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
J Craniofac Surg 22:1230-5. 2011..This article reviews the epidemiology, anatomy, growth implications, pathomechanics, particular clinical features, assessment, and surgical management of pediatric orbital fractures...
- Patient-reported benefit and satisfaction with botulinum toxin type A treatment of moderate to severe glabellar rhytides: results from a prospective open-label studyMitchell A Stotland
Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03755, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:1386-93; discussion 1394. 2007..Patient satisfaction is a key measure of success when using botulinum toxin type A to treat glabellar rhytides. However, lack of a standardized method of assessing satisfaction has limited its evaluation...
- Transient oblong anisocoria and orbital surgeryIsak A Goodwin
General Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Craniofac Surg 23:2011-3. 2012..Observation of this previously undescribed phenomenon prompted us to review the relevant anatomy and physiology of the iris and the pharmacokinetics of lidocaine as it pertains to surgery in the region of the eyelids and the orbit...
- Bregmatic wormian bone and metopic synostosisMitchell A Stotland
Section of Plastic Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Craniofac Surg 23:2015-8. 2012..No prior photographic evidence of this combination of rare findings exists. An extensive review of the incidence, etiology, and significance of these unusual supernumerary cranial bones is provided in this study...
- Local anesthetics in liposuction: considerations for new practice advisory guidelines to improve patient safetyMeredith M Pace
Department of Anesthesiology and the Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 131:820e-6e. 2013..The primary foci of the proposed changes include restrictions on bupivacaine use and creation of lidocaine concentration guidelines...