Jeanne W McAllister
Affiliation: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Improvement in the family-centered medical home enhances outcomes for children and youth with special healthcare needsJeanne W McAllister
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Crotched Mountain Foundation, Greenfield, and Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 32:188-96. 2009..The Medical Home Index and Medical Home Family Index and Survey resulting from 10 pilot practices reveal improvements in practice capacity and subsequently in child and family outcomes...
- Improved outcomes associated with medical home implementation in pediatric primary careW Carl Cooley
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Crotched Mountain Foundation, Greenfield, New Hampshire 03047, USA
Pediatrics 124:358-64. 2009..This study tested the hypothesis that increased medical homeness in primary care practice is associated with decreased utilization of health services and increased patient satisfaction...
- Practice-based care coordination: a medical home essentialJeanne W McAllister
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Crotched Mountain Foundation and Rehabilitation Center, 1 Verney Dr, Greenfield, NH 03047 5000, USA
Pediatrics 120:e723-33. 2007....
- Building medical homes: improvement strategies in primary care for children with special health care needsW Carl Cooley
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Hood Center for Children and Families, Children s Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Pediatrics 113:1499-506. 2004..The Center for Medical Home Improvement has developed and tested an effective model of medical home improvement and tools to measure the status of a practice and its progress of change...
- Medical home transformation in pediatric primary care--what drives change?Jeanne W McAllister
Center for Medical Home Improvement, Crotched Mountain Foundation, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, USA
Ann Fam Med 11:S90-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to characterize essential factors to the medical home transformation of high-performing pediatric primary care practices 6 to 7 years after their participation in a national medical home learning collaborative...