Peter A Kaufman
Affiliation: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- The SystHERs registry: an observational cohort study of treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancerDebu Tripathy
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
BMC Cancer 14:307. 2014....
- Treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in elderly patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer from the registHER observational studyPeter A Kaufman
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 135:875-83. 2012..These real-world data suggest improved PFS across all age groups and similar trends for OS...
- The pharmacokinetics of the bispecific antibody MDX-H210 when combined with interferon gamma-1b in a multiple-dose phase I study in patients with advanced cancerLionel D Lewis
Department of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 49:375-84. 2002..MDX-H210 is a Fab'xFab' bispecific antibody (BsAb) constructed chemically by crosslinking Fab' mAb 520C9 (anti-HER-2/neu) and humanized Fab' mAbH22 (anti-CD64)...
- Cognitive function in breast cancer patients prior to adjuvant treatmentTim A Ahles
Department of Psychiatry and Center for Psycho Oncology, The Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Lebanon, Lebanon, NH, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 110:143-52. 2008..To compare the neuropsychological functioning of breast cancer patients with invasive cancer and noninvasive cancer prior to adjuvant treatment...
- Impact of c-MYC protein expression on outcome of patients with early-stage HER2+ breast cancer treated with adjuvant trastuzumab NCCTG (alliance) N9831Amylou C Dueck
Authors Affiliations Section of Biostatistics Division of Anatomic Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona Division of Experimental Pathology, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics and Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Division of Anatomic Pathology and Hematology Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute and UPMC Cancer Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute, Santa Monica, California Indiana University Medical Center Cancer Pavilion, Indianapolis, Indiana Division of Hematology Oncology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire Oncology Associates of Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, Iowa Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, Washington and Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
Clin Cancer Res 19:5798-807. 2013....