L J Damschroder
- The role of the champion in infection prevention: results from a multisite qualitative studyL J Damschroder
VA Ann Arbor HSR and D Center of Excellence, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, 2215 Fuller Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Qual Saf Health Care 18:434-40. 2009..We explored the types and numbers of champions who lead efforts to implement best practices to prevent hospital-acquired infection in US hospitals...
- A critical synthesis of literature on the promoting action on research implementation in health services (PARIHS) frameworkChristian D Helfrich
Northwest HSR and D Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, Washington, USA
Implement Sci 5:82. 2010..The purpose of the present article was to critically review and synthesize the literature on PARIHS to understand how it has been used and operationalized, and to highlight its strengths and limitations...
- Effects of performance measure implementation on clinical manager and provider motivationLaura J Damschroder
VA Center for Clinical Management Research, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Gen Intern Med 29:877-84. 2014....
- Expert Recommendations for Implementing Change (ERIC): protocol for a mixed methods studyThomas J Waltz
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2200 Fort Roots Drive 152 NLR, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, HSR and D and Mental Health Quality Enhancement Research Initiative QUERI, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Implement Sci 9:39. 2014..S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) mental health services...
- Evaluation of a large-scale weight management program using the consolidated framework for implementation research (CFIR)Laura J Damschroder
HSR and D Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System 152, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Implement Sci 8:51. 2013..The objective of this paper is two-fold: to describe factors that explain the wide variation in implementation of MOVE!; and to illustrate, step-by-step, how to apply a theory-based framework using qualitative data...
- A Guide for applying a revised version of the PARIHS framework for implementationCheryl B Stetler
Independent Consultant, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA Health Services Department, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Implement Sci 6:99. 2011..The purpose of the Guide is to enhance and optimize efforts of researchers using PARIHS in implementation trials and evaluations...
- A guiding framework and approach for implementation research in substance use disorders treatmentLaura J Damschroder
Diabetes Quality Enhancement Research Initiative and HSR and D Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, MI 48113 0170, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 25:194-205. 2011..A recommended strategy for accomplishing these objectives is described...
- A small-change approach delivered via telephone promotes weight loss in veterans: results from the ASPIRE-VA pilot studyLaura J Damschroder
HSR and D Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, MI 48113 0170, USA
Patient Educ Couns 79:262-6. 2010..The purpose of this pilot study was to demonstrate feasibility and impact of a phone-based small-change weight loss intervention (ASPIRE-VA) with veterans...
- Fostering implementation of health services research findings into practice: a consolidated framework for advancing implementation scienceLaura J Damschroder
HSR and D Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System 11H, 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Implement Sci 4:50. 2009..It can be used to guide formative evaluations and build the implementation knowledge base across multiple studies and settings...
- Considering adaptation in preference elicitationsLaura J Damschroder
Department of Veterans Affairs, HSR and D Ann Arbor Center of Excellence, MI 48105, USA
Health Psychol 27:394-9. 2008....
- Assessing the quality of democratic deliberation: a case study of public deliberation on the ethics of surrogate consent for researchRaymond de Vries
University of Michigan, Bioethics Program, Ann Arbor, 300 North Ingalls Street, MI 48109 0429, USA
Soc Sci Med 70:1896-903. 2010..We demonstrate that DD can be reliably used to elicit opinions of the public and show how analysis of the quality of deliberations can offer insight into the ways opinions about ethical dilemmas are formed and changed...
- The impact of considering adaptation in health state valuationLaura J Damschroder
VA Health Services Research and Development Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor MI 48109 0429, USA
Soc Sci Med 61:267-77. 2005..Our findings suggest that asking non-patients to do an adaptation exercise before giving QoL ratings may help close the gap in ratings between patients and citizen non-patients...