David Keith Cundiff
- Diet as prophylaxis and treatment for venous thromboembolism?David K Cundiff
Theoretical Medicine and Biology Group, 26 Castle Hill, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 7RR, UK
Theor Biol Med Model 7:31. 2010..012% (35/28,400) in patients receiving prophylactic anticoagulants can be attributed to 'rebound hypercoagulation' in the two months after stopping anticoagulants. Alternatives to anticoagulant prophylaxis should be explored...
- Case report of 5 siblings: malnutrition? Rickets? DiGeorge syndrome? Developmental delay?David K Cundiff
Department of Internal Medicine, Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nutr J 5:1. 2006..Both parents declined plea bargains and plan to defend themselves in court...
- Relation of omega-3 Fatty Acid intake to other dietary factors known to reduce coronary heart disease riskDavid Keith Cundiff
Department of Internal Medicine, Los Angeles County and USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:1230-3. 2007....
- Evidence-based medicine and the Cochrane Collaboration on trialDavid K Cundiff
MedGenMed 9:56. 2007
- Clinical evidence for rebound hypercoagulability after discontinuing oral anticoagulants for venous thromboembolismDavid Keith Cundiff
Los Angeles County Hospital, USC Medical Center, Long Beach, California, USA
Medscape J Med 10:258. 2008....
- A systematic review of Cochrane anticoagulation reviewsDavid Keith Cundiff
Los Angeles County Hospital and USC Medical Center, Long Beach, California, USA
Medscape J Med 11:5. 2009..Consequently, I decided to critique all anticoagulation drug-related reviews and protocols in the Cochrane database with feedback letters concerning any issues of potential controversy...