Affiliation: CRI Inc
- Spectral imaging perspective on cytomicsRichard M Levenson
CRI, Woburn, Massachussets 01801, USA
Cytometry A 69:592-600. 2006..Simple-to-use instrumentation is available that mounts on standard microscopes and can generate spectral image datasets with excellent spatial and spectral resolution; these can be exploited by sophisticated analysis tools...
- Multispectral imaging in biology and medicine: slices of lifeRichard M Levenson
CRI Inc, Woburn, MA, USA
Cytometry A 69:748-58. 2006..The sensitivity of fluorescence-based in-vivo imaging, as with fluorescence microscopy, can be limited by the presence of significant autofluorescence, a limitation which can be overcome through the utilization of MSI...
- Putting the "more" back in morphology: spectral imaging and image analysis in the service of pathologyRichard Levenson
CRI, Inc, 35B Cabot Rd, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 132:748-57. 2008
- Multiplexing with multispectral imaging: from mice to microscopyRichard M Levenson
CRI Inc, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
ILAR J 49:78-88. 2008..Due to the same advantages in sensitivity, quantitation, and multiplexing, microscopy-based multispectral techniques form an excellent complement to in vivo imaging...
- Distinguished photons: increased contrast with multispectral in vivo fluorescence imagingJames R Mansfield
CRI, Inc, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Biotechniques 39:S33-7. 2005..Using manual and automated algorithms to generate these spectra, it is possible to detect as many as three fluorescent protein-labeled tumors and two separate autofluorescent signals in a single subject...
- Visualization of microscopy-based spectral imaging data from multi-label tissue sectionsJames R Mansfield
Cambridge Research and Instrumentation, Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
Curr Protoc Mol Biol . 2008..These commercially available tools can be attached to the standard laboratory light microscope to significantly enhance the power of light microscopy...
- Autofluorescence removal, multiplexing, and automated analysis methods for in-vivo fluorescence imagingJames R Mansfield
Cambridge Research and Instrumentation, Inc, 35-B Cabot Road, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801, USA
J Biomed Opt 10:41207. 2005..While the availability of spectral "libraries" makes multispectral analysis routine for well-characterized samples, new software tools have been developed that greatly simplify the application of MSI to novel specimens...
- In vivo cancer targeting and imaging with semiconductor quantum dotsXiaohu Gao
Department of Biomedical Engineering, and the Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University and Georgia Institute of Technology, 1639 Pierce Drive, Suite 2001, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Nat Biotechnol 22:969-76. 2004..These results raise new possibilities for ultrasensitive and multiplexed imaging of molecular targets in vivo...
- Fine-needle aspiration of follicular adenoma versus parathyroid adenoma: the utility of multispectral imaging in differentiating lesions with subtle cytomorphologic differencesIbrahim Mansoor
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8023, USA
Cancer 114:22-6. 2008..Herein, the authors used fine-needle aspirations (FNAs) of follicular adenoma (FA) and parathyroid adenoma (PA) as a test case...
- Semiautomated multiplexed quantum dot-based in situ hybridization and spectral deconvolutionRichard J Byers
Division of Laboratory and Regenerative Medicine, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
J Mol Diagn 9:20-9. 2007....
- Detection of malignancy in cytology specimens using spectral-spatial analysisCesar Angeletti
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Lab Invest 85:1555-64. 2005....
- Validation of novel optical imaging technologies: the pathologists' viewWendy A Wells
Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Pathology, 1 Rope Ferry Road, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755, USA
J Biomed Opt 12:051801. 2007....
- Real-time PolScope microscope for live-cell imagingRichard Levenson; Fiscal Year: 2006..This includes advances in the user interface and other software functionalities. These technical advances will be deployed in collaborations. ..
- Spectrally resolved tomographic small-animal fluorescence imagerRichard Levenson; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition, CRI will work on methods to accelerate time consuming tomographic reconstructions. Finally, easy-to-use software for control, display, quantitation and integration into laboratory information systems will be developed. ..
- Spectral imaging for automated malignant blast countingRichard Levenson; Fiscal Year: 2007..FDA-sanctioned clinical trials will be conducted in the third year, leading to submission of an application for a 510(k) clearance. ..
- Cellularly resolved molecular pathway assessment in biopsies via spectral imagingRichard Levenson; Fiscal Year: 2007..e., theranostics). ..