Murray Joseph Casey
Affiliation: Creighton University
- Phenotypic heterogeneity of hereditary gynecologic cancers: a report from the Creighton hereditary cancer registryMurray Joseph Casey
Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Preventive Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA
Fam Cancer 12:719-40. 2013..This opens possibilities for new approaches to molecular genetic research into carcinogenic pathways and raises important new considerations regarding counseling, screening, prophylaxis and treatment of mutation carriers...
- Peritoneal carcinoma in women with genetic susceptibility: implications for Jewish populationsMurray Joseph Casey
Department of Obsterics and Gynecology, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE 68131, USA
Fam Cancer 3:265-81. 2004....
- Intra-abdominal carcinomatosis after prophylactic oophorectomy in women of hereditary breast ovarian cancer syndrome kindreds associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutationsMurray Joseph Casey
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Creighton University School of Medicine and the Creighton Hereditary Cancer Institute, Creighton University Medical Center, 601 North 30th Street, Suite 4700, Omaha, NE 68131, USA
Gynecol Oncol 97:457-67. 2005....
- Hereditary ovarian carcinoma: heterogeneity, molecular genetics, pathology, and managementHenry T Lynch
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Creighton University School of Medicine, 2500 California Plaza, Omaha, NE 68178, USA
Mol Oncol 3:97-137. 2009..This paper reviews the subject of hereditary ovarian cancer, with particular attention to its molecular genetic basis, its pathology, and its phenotypic/genotypic heterogeneity...
- Prophylactic surgery prevents endometrial and ovarian cancer in Lynch syndromeHenry T Lynch
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE 68178, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 4:672-3. 2007