Eric F Crawford
- An evaluation of the psychometric properties of the traumatic events questionnaire in primary care patientsEric F Crawford
VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, CA, USA
J Trauma Stress 21:109-12. 2008..Trauma intensity also proved to be a powerful predictor of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) diagnostic status. Results support the TEQ as a measure of traumatic exposure in primary care populations...
- Predicting mortality in veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder thirty years after VietnamEric F Crawford
National Center for PTSD, VA Palo Alto Healthcare System, Palo Alto, California, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:260-5. 2009..Results highlight the importance of addressing comorbid medical illnesses and addictive disorders when caring for this population...
- Diagnostic efficiency of the personality assessment inventory LOGIT function for posttraumatic stress disorder in womenPatrick S Calhoun
Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Pers Assess 91:409-15. 2009..863, SE = .033) and the PAI Anxiety subscale Anxiety-Related Disorders Traumatic Experiences (AUC = .861; S.E. = .033). Results of this study suggest that the PAI PTSD LOGIT function may be a useful tool in assessing PTSD...
- The association of posttraumatic stress disorder and metabolic syndrome: a study of increased health risk in veteransPia S Heppner
Veterans Affairs San Diego Health Care System, Research Service, MC 151, La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
BMC Med 7:1. 2009..To assess PTSD-related biological burden, we measured biological factors that comprise metabolic syndrome, an important established predictor of morbidity and mortality, as a correlate of long-term health risk in PTSD...
- Validity of the Personality Assessment Inventory Aggression scales and Violence Potential index in veterans with PTSDEric F Crawford
Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Pers Assess 88:90-8. 2007..The VPI, however, added no unique explanatory power over the AGG composite scale...