- Obsessive-compulsive and panic symptoms in patients with first-admission psychosisThomas Craig
VA Office of Quality and Performance, Washington, DC, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:592-8. 2002....
- Violence in healthcare facilities: lessons from the Veterans Health AdministrationMichael J Hodgson
Occupational Health Program, Office of Public Health and Environmental Hazards, Veterans Health Administration, USA
J Occup Environ Med 46:1158-65. 2004..The authors examined assault frequency and risk factors in health care...
- Patient satisfaction of female and male users of Veterans Health Administration servicesSteven M Wright
The Office of Quality and Performance, Veterans Health Administration, Washington, DC, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:S26-32. 2006..To compare patient satisfaction of male and female users of Veterans Health Administration (VHA) services...
- Examining quality issues in alcohol misuse screeningEric J Hawkins
Health Services Research and Development, Center of Excellence in Substasnce Abuse Treatment and Education, 1160 S Colombian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Subst Abus 28:53-65. 2007..Lower rates of alcohol use and misuse documented in medical records compared to mailed surveys suggest further investigation and standardization of clinical screening are necessary...
- What do psychiatric residents think of addiction psychiatry as a career?John A Renner
Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Acad Psychiatry 33:139-42. 2009..The authors attempt to better understand the recent decline in the number of applicants to addiction psychiatry training...
- Parents with psychosisThomas Craig
Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Quality and Performance, Springfield, Virginia, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 16:35-9. 2004..In addition, there is a need for systematic research to identify effective treatment interventions for this population...
- Employee working conditions and healthcare system performance: the Veterans Health Administration experienceNicholas Warren
University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030 6210, USA
J Occup Environ Med 49:417-29. 2007..The authors explored the association between health care employees' perceptions of their organizations and objective measures of system performance...
- Measuring performance of brief alcohol counseling in medical settings:a review of the options and lessons from the Veterans Affairs (VA) health care systemKatharine A Bradley
Health Services Research and Development, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, 1100 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Subst Abus 28:133-49. 2007..Further research is needed in this important area of quality improvement...