Affiliation: Craig Hospital
- A randomized trial of modafinil for the treatment of fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness in individuals with chronic traumatic brain injuryAmitabh Jha
Craig Hospital, Research Department, Englewood, CO 80110, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 23:52-63. 2008..This study examines the efficacy of modafinil in treating fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness in individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Apolipoprotein E epsilon4 allele and outcomes of traumatic spinal cord injuryAmitabh Jha
Craig Hospital Research Department, University of Colorado, 3425 S Clarkson Street, Englewood, CO 80113, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 31:171-6. 2008..To test the hypothesis that apolipoprotein E (APOE) polymorphisms are associated with outcomes after spinal cord injury (SCI)...
- Mortality over four decades after traumatic brain injury rehabilitation: a retrospective cohort studyCynthia L Harrison-Felix
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 90:1506-13. 2009..To investigate mortality, life expectancy, risk factors for death, and causes of death in persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Causes of death following 1 year postinjury among individuals with traumatic brain injuryCynthia Harrison-Felix
Research Department, Craig Hospital, Englewood, Colorado 80113, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 21:22-33. 2006..To investigate causes of death in individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Aging with spinal cord injurySusan Charlifue
Research Department, Craig Hospital, 3425 South Clarkson Street, Englewood, CO 80113, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 21:383-402. 2010..Possible interventions to delay or minimize the effects of aging in this unique population are described, based on the emerging literature and on clinical experience...
- Mortality following rehabilitation in the Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems of CareCynthia Harrison-Felix
Research Department, Craig Hospital, Englewood, CO 80113, USA
NeuroRehabilitation 19:45-54. 2004..This information is important to guide decision-making for treatment, utilization of limited medical resources, and planning for ongoing health care needs and lifetime planning...
- New approach to study the contents and outcomes of spinal cord injury rehabilitation: the SCIRehab ProjectGale Whiteneck
Craig Hospital, Englewood, Colorado, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 32:251-9. 2009....
- Dissatisfaction with medical services among Medicare beneficiaries with disabilitiesAmitabh Jha
Craig Hospital, Denver Health Medical Center, and Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, CO 80110, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1335-41. 2002..To test the hypothesis that Medicare beneficiaries who have difficulties performing activities of daily living (ADLs) are more likely to report dissatisfaction with their health care than those without ADL difficulties...
- Disability and health care costs in the Medicare populationLeighton Chan
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1196-201. 2002..To determine the effect of activity limitations on health care expenditures...
- Acupuncture for treatment of acute spinal cord injuryAmitabh Jha; Fiscal Year: 2007....