William M Trochim
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Concept mapping: an introduction to structured conceptualization in health careWilliam Trochim
Concept Systems Inc, Ithaca, New York, USA
Int J Qual Health Care 17:187-91. 2005..The basic steps and analysis sequence in the concept mapping method are outlined and a brief example of the results for a health planning project are presented. Several examples of the use of concept mapping in health are provided...
- Developing a conceptual framework for an evaluation system for the NIAID HIV/AIDS clinical trials networksJonathan M Kagan
Division of Clinical Research, NIAID NIH, 6700 B Rockledge Drive, Room 1102, MSC 7609, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 7609, USA
Health Res Policy Syst 7:12. 2009....
- Complementary and conventional medicine: a concept mapCarol M Baldwin
Southern Arizona VA Health Care System, Research Service Line, Tucson, AZ, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 4:2. 2004..The objective of this study is to describe and interpret the results of concept mapping with conventional and CAM practitioners from a variety of backgrounds on the topic of CAM...
- Development of a model of the tobacco industry's interference with tobacco control programmesW M K Trochim
Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
Tob Control 12:140-7. 2003....
- Practical challenges of systems thinking and modeling in public healthWilliam M Trochim
Policy Analysis and Management, 249 MVR Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Am J Public Health 96:538-46. 2006..We sought to identify and describe these challenges from the perspectives of practicing public health professionals...
- Evaluating translational research: a process marker modelWilliam Trochim
Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Clin Transl Sci 4:153-62. 2011..Another is to assess efforts that are intended to increase the rate and volume of translation...
- The end of the beginning: a commentary on 'Evaluation metrics for biostatistical and epidemiological collaborations'Cathleen Kane
Weill Cornell Medical College, Clinical and Translational Science Center, 407 E 61st, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10021, USA
Stat Med 30:2778-82; author reply 2783-4. 2011....
- Measuring collaboration and transdisciplinary integration in team scienceLouise C Masse
Centre for Community Child Health Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Am J Prev Med 35:S151-60. 2008..Therefore, the purpose of this paper is to present the psychometric properties of scales measuring collaborative processes and transdisciplinary integration...
- Systems thinking to improve the public's healthScott J Leischow
Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 84724, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S196-203. 2008..A set of recommendations for a systems-centric approach to translational science will be presented...