Elaine J Schattner
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Apoptosis in lymphocytic leukemias and lymphomasElaine J Schattner
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Room C 640, Weill Medical College, USA
Cancer Invest 20:737-48. 2002....
- Inhibition of Fas-mediated apoptosis by antigen: implications for lymphomagenesisElaine J Schattner
Department of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Autoimmunity 35:283-9. 2002..These findings demonstrate that Fas-mediated deletion of BL cells is inhibited upon surface IgM engagement by antigen for which the malignant clone has affinity...
- Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRILBing He
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 172:3268-79. 2004..Thus, neutralization of BAFF and APRIL by soluble TACI and BCMA decoy receptors could be useful to dampen the accumulation of malignant B cells in NHL patients...
- Ongoing in vivo immunoglobulin class switch DNA recombination in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B cellsAndrea Cerutti
Division of Molecular Immunology, Department of Pathology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Immunol 169:6594-603. 2002..They also suggest that this process is elicited by external stimuli, including CD40 ligand and IL-4, provided by bystander immune cells...
- NF-kappaB is essential for the progression of KSHV- and EBV-infected lymphomas in vivoShannon A Keller
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 1300 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Blood 107:3295-302. 2006..They also support the use of selective NF-kappaB inhibitors in the treatment of herpesvirus-associated lymphomas...
- Germinal center B cells regulate their capability to present antigen by modulation of HLA-DOKim S Glazier
Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Exp Med 195:1063-9. 2002..Efficient antigen presentation in GC B cells would promote GC B cell-T cell interactions that are essential for B cells to survive positive selection in the GC...