H Jonathan Polan
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Experiential anamnesis and group consensus: an innovative method to teach residents to teachH Jonathan Polan
Department of Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University and New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 10021, USA
Acad Psychiatry 34:287-90. 2010..This article describes and evaluates this method of teaching preparation, gives the main teaching principles the residents derived, and provides representative examples of their experiences which illustrate each principle...
- Attachment and psychopathology in a community sampleMary J Ward
Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10021, USA
Attach Hum Dev 8:327-40. 2006..These findings support the premise from attachment theory that early relationships affect patterns of interpersonal expectations and behavior and affect regulation...
- Mastering the double life: a juggling actH Jonathan Polan
Department of Psychiatry, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, USA
Acad Psychiatry 27:198-9. 2003
- Guidance and differentiation of maternally directed orienting behaviors: probing the origins of filial attachmentH Jonathan Polan
Weill Medical College of Cornell University and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York, USA
Dev Psychobiol 47:278-87. 2005..Evidence was not found for independent controls of nipple grasping (NG), the behavior that initiates suckling, and MDOBs during the first two postnatal days...
- MATERNALLY DIRECTED ORIENTING BEHAVIORS OF NEWBORN RATSH Polan; Fiscal Year: 2002..This program is both the critical next step in the candidate's transition to an independent investigator and a contribution to our understanding of the biobehavioral bases of mammalian filial behavior. ..